Good job opportunity - Requirement of candidates for Network Roles
1) TSSC has a demand aggregation from an Industry Partner (MNC) for 250 Nos. of candidates for Network Roles (majorly for Telecom tower & Wireless Technician roles.)
2) The candidates will be required PAN India with qualification - Diploma Holders/Engineering Graduates. On selection they will undergo a refresher training course of 50 hours through a nominated TP. Training will be conducted PAN India.
3) Financials - INR 2500 per candidate to be paid by candidates for top up refresher only after selection.
Rest amount of INR 3500 per candidate to be paid by candidates, once he/she gets the first stipend. (70-80% placement assured)
Stipend/Internship - After successful training candidate will be absorbed as Interns at Rs. 9500 to 10,000 per month.
4) After successful completion of a refresher training, candidates will be certified by TSSC.
5) Share names of candidates with TSSC SPOC.
6) This will help you to meet your placement targets and claim 20% training fee set aside for the purpose.